Giving your heart the right nourishment provides your body with the energy it needs to live a healthy life. By making small changes to your diet, you can reduce the risk of heart diseases and stroke for yourself and your family.
Lack of exercise or physical activity can increase your chances of heart disease. Boost your heart’s health by creating a more active lifestyle for yourself and your loved ones.
Hearing your heart is the first step in understanding the risk you face against heart diseases.
4 easy ways to nourish your heart
- Eat a variety of vegetables and fruits
- Include foods rich in Omega-3 fatty acids like salmon, tuna, spinach, walnuts, chia seeds etc. Noor Pure Canola Oil is also a good source of Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Choose fiber-rich whole grains such as oats, barley, etc. to help lower your levels of “bad cholesterol”
- Quit smoking to make a huge difference to your heart and overall health
4 easy ways to boost your heart
4 easy ways to hear your heart
- Monitor your blood pressure & ensure it is in the normal range
- Track your blood sugar count
- Check your blood cholesterol
- Maintain a healthy weight & BMI. A healthy BMI should be between 18.5 and 25 kg/m2