Fabric for the body 23cmx13cm
Fabric for the loop 5cmx7cm
1. Take the main piece of fabric for the body, fold it the long way, right sides together, and sew down the long side close to the edge.
2. Turn it inside out and iron with the seam flattened out, in the middle, this will be the back of the body.
3. Fold your piece the short way, front sides together, and sew down the short side close to the edge.
4. Turn it inside out and iron again.
5. For the loop, you’re going to do the exact same thing as the main body, except with a much smaller piece of fabric.
6. Now fold the main body in a zigzag fold and slip the loop over the body. Position the loop in the middle of the main body and the bowtie is done.
7. At this point, you can make a strap to go around the neck, or just hot glue on a clip, whatever floats your boat.